USA/EUR Games Language on Japan Console

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by gha_razor, May 9, 2016.

1. gha_razor
    OP

gha_razor Member

Newcomer
    Aug 14, 2012
    Indonesia
    I just started using loadiine on my japan Wii U console
    all games run perfectly, but I have some problems
    Some of the games just appeared in Japan language
    of course the game that I download is either USA or EUR version
    but the UI language still appeared in Japanese text
    in some games, like Hyrule Warriors (EUR) I can rename some (many) of files to make it partially English
    but in other games like Bayonetta 1 (EUR) Devil's Third (EUR) & Donkey Kong (USA), I can't find any files that I can rename, the data seems to be packed in a single file that I don't have any knowledge to open or edit

is there a method to make it simple so I can directly play a games without editing anything?
    or something to make it easier at least?

Last edited by gha_razor, May 9, 2016
  2. sj33

sj33 GBAtemp Addict

Oct 22, 2013
    Japan
    No not at the moment. The games seem to detect the console region and adapt accordingly. Some games have renaming guides on here, such as Pokken Tournament and Mario Kart 8.

Which files did you rename in Hyrule Warriors, by the way? I can read Japanese fine, but sometimes I just wanna be lazy and play in English.

3. gha_razor
    OP

gha_razor Member

Newcomer
    Aug 14, 2012
    Indonesia
    ^^
    It kind of weird for a region lock console for having another region language in its game
    I hope someday there will be region spoof feature in the Loadiine

for the Hyrule Warriors it seems like I can only make the title screen & main menu to english, the rest are still in Japanese, sorry