[USA Black Friday] Free Wii U Mario w/ 40$ Purchuse at Old Navy

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by mysticwaterfall, Nov 8, 2012.

1. mysticwaterfall
    OP

Member mysticwaterfall Streamforce Supreme Commander

United States
    [​IMG]

How it works: The first so many people in line at each store (the number varies by store, based on past similar promotions, probably 5-15) get a wristband that entitles them to get a free game after they spend 40$. So, depending on how you look at it, you either get the game for $20 off and the clothes free, or the game free and get some clothes.

So, if you want to wait in line for a while (at least 2 hours before open, then however long the checkout is) it is a pretty good deal.

2. ShadowSoldier

Member ShadowSoldier GBAtemp Guru

Canada
    It's funny, I paid off my WiiU Deluxe Bundle Pre-Order today, and I was like "hmmm, should I buy New Super Mario Bros. U?" Then I passed up on it because I get paid on the 20th anyways.

3. Sly 3 4 me

Member Sly 3 4 me GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I think this is a great deal if there is an Old Navy close to where you live. Although Old Navy is a bit on the expensive side, it's well worth it if you had intentions of buying the game in the first place. I for one would not be interested as I'm not planning to pick up a Wii U until a few months, but I'll surely pass the offer to some people I know that would gladly like a chance at it.

I think that says 11/22/2012 at the bottom. Looks like it'd have to be US since the Wii U launch for Europe is the 30th as far as I remember.

4. chavosaur

Reporter chavosaur Austin Trujillo

pip
    United States
    Gear up, bring your super mario mallets, its gonna be a fanboy bloodbath...

5. Kyouhei

Member Kyouhei Official 任天堂 Lover

Antarctica
    Don't forget Egg-Beaters. along with fungicide, LOTS of Fungicide.

6. Gahars

Member Gahars Bakayaro Banzai

United States
    How did Old Navy get its hands on these games in the first place? Was there some maritime warfare between stores that I just missed?