Hacking USA Acekard 2i Legitimate Reseller.

george1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all!!! :)

Long time reader, first time poster. :D

I am searching to find a legitimate seller of an Acekard 2i.

I live in the US. I am looking into realhotstuff.com and ndsgamer.com

Both look ok but real hot stuff looks a bit iffy... and ndsgamer has been out of stock for idk how long!

I want to know if there are any others that offer similar prices, with a legit sticker on the back, that deliver to the USA for free or for a really low price that preferrably use PAYPAL..

Please only suggest websites that are authorized resellers and websites that you have purchased Acekard 2i from before.

I really want to start playing already but finding a dealer is making it difficult!!!

THANKS ALL!!!!!!!

GEORGE :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I personally suggest this site
http://www.zhuzhuchi...h_category_id=0
They're not in the U.S., but their cards are real, prices are cheap, and have the fastest shipping time I have ever seen. Sadly they don't use paypal anymore, it's becoming a lot harder to find sites that use paypal

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
RHS isn't based in the US, last I checked they simply have a us-based domain, but actually ship out of CN like many other shops.

Modchipcentral.com ships out of CA/US, but they charge higher prices (like pretty much any US/import store would).

That's a tradeoff you need to deal with.

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RHS isn't based in the US, last I checked they simply have a us-based domain, but actually ship out of CN like many other shops.
RHS does ship from New Jersey. Their .com location ships from there. The .cn domain ships out of China and charges less money, for the same exact products. It's crazy, but true. You'd really think with all the shipping involved the product would be cheaper dealing with the store in New Jersey, but no, once America gets their hands on practically anything the price goes up.

ndsgamer.com sells real Acekard 2i cards and ships out of Texas.

Ethan Arm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RHS does ship from New Jersey. Their .com location ships from there. The .cn domain ships out of China and charges less money, for the same exact products. It's crazy, but true. You'd really think with all the shipping involved the product would be cheaper dealing with the store in New Jersey, but no, once America gets their hands on practically anything the price goes up.

I just checked the ndsgamer.com. they have sold out all of their flashcarts. Anybody knows why? And i also found this one: dsflashcart.com looks like it is a USA based site as they said here

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I just checked the ndsgamer.com. they have sold out all of their flashcarts. Anybody knows why? And i also found this one: dsflashcart.com looks like it is a USA based site as they said here
dsflashcart.com looks legit to me, as far as being in the US. In fact, they ship from where I used to live in California. I can't vouch for them though. Alex, of ndsgamer.com, might be closing up shop because of all the PayPal issues because some other member here was reporting him because they didn't get their DS Lite and flash card fast enough and he wasn't answering e-mails. People told the gbatemp member that it could cause problems, with one of the last US sellers, losing the PayPal option. It looks like he succeeded in messing it up.

george1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maan I really wanted to buy from ndsgamer...

So do you guy know if I'll get a legit acekard 2i from realhotstuff?

Anyone buy from them?

And the other sites you mention... Are the authorized???

Whipple

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have always used ConsoleSource.
They deliver to the US, are relatively fast and their customer service is first rate.

george1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will console source, or modchipcentral send flash carts with the authentic stickers?

I would not like to buy a clone.

george1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And has anyone tried the hong kong RHS?

And I did some more research and found that at one point RHS sold fakes?

george1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does dstwo have better support than ak2i? Besides being able to play gb and gba games, are there any other advantages?

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
from my testing akaio has the highest compatibility, especially with homebrew and demo/prototype files. the ds2 has many features the acekard will never have, like real time save, in-game guide, slow-motion, exclusive emulation, a movie player (that can do more than dpg), an e-book reader, etc, etc. your question is a rather difficult one. you'll receive answers based on experience and preference. you should make up your own mind by reading the reviews here at gbatemp and by browsing the supercard forum/web site.

i'll add this. i own a very large collection of slot-1 flash kits. i have one of the first supercard ds2 kits to be produced (for reviewers). at the end of the day the kit that remains in my XL is one of my ak2is. i'd take high compatibility and simplicity over "cool" features, well aside from emulation of course. =)

-another world

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They're made with left over pancake/wafle batter, that's been sitting out all day.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    3 hours on a riding lawn mower, my butt is numb and my whole body is still vibrating. Gonna be a long summer. :cry: I just need to buy some goats.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Did you leave your buttplug in?
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I feel like I spent the night with Ancientboi
    +3
  • Flame @ Flame:
    Ancientboi at it again.
    +2
  • Flame @ Flame:
    is it a bird is it a plane... no its Ancientboi banging your ass away !
    +3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Took along time to fit it in?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Snow days $25 on steam may grab it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Measuring sizes with AncientBoi, I see.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I guess Ancientboi would be Peter
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Loooooool :rofl2:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So true
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around, say down, you have to move the right stick left or right to get camera to turn and get your view, other than that I like it so far.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: