US wife who killed, cooked husband seeks parole

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zetta_x said:
My main idea is that there was a lot of impulsion on her part to murder someone, the thing that is different is what society sees as acceptable. Then I mentioned maybe thousands of years ago it wasn't seen as harsh to kill someone in society hence all of you are here.
An impulse is a few seconds - a few minuets, what she did took much longer then that.

Besides in my opinion everyone has a right to live, if you take that right away from someone, then you forfeit the right yourself

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Zetta_x said:
Every human being is in-directly killing each other. The earth has limited amount of resources and the fact people are still producing means there will be an eventual end. The faster people produce, the closer that end is near. Therefore keeping people alive is killing the human race faster.
While killing them is killing them a lot faster.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Zetta_x said:
I think she deserves a second chance.
She deserves to die in prison knitting socks for the rest of the nation... or doing something else that's productive.
QUOTE said:
I guarantee at least one other people (aside from me) would do the same thing if put in the same situation as she was in.
Kill - fair play, yes. Chop up and cook - not really. That's not a natural instinct at all, and disposing of body parts does not require cooking them barbecue style.
QUOTE said:
This was an act out of extreme hate, not to be found planned, compulsive.
*cought couch* "Cooked". It requires time, have you ever cooked anything that was not a TV dinner?
QUOTE said:
Something that happens when you bottle something up for so long. Here, 20 years later (which is older than most of the people who will be posting in this thread) is enough time to realize a mistake.
Realize a mistake, kill someone, chop up, cook the remains in several different fashions, stuffing the head and asking your bed friends to dispose of the teeth. Yup, plausible.
QUOTE said:
She is locked away for deciding whether or not someone could live in this life, here everyone in this thread is making the same decision on her life (plus or minus the brutal murdering).
It baffles me that you go to extreme lenghts just to defend a person who is clearly insane. When a dog attacks a human, you put the dog down, even if it doesn't understand and was never agressive before. When a human chops up another human, cooks the remains and devours (or not, we'll never know) some, we give them a sentence of second degree murder and leave it at that. The world is quite insane, it is.

...and before you reply

QUOTE said:
And you know this why? Have you ever killed someone?
No.
QUOTE said:
How do you know what's normal?
Because I've never killed another human - that's normal. The majority of humans never killed another human, and if they have, the "normals" did it in self-defence - that is conscidered a norm. The majority creates the standards - it's not "our personal" standards that are contrarty to yours, it's the general standards.
QUOTEHave you ever got into a car crash, what were your first thoughts?
Yes. "What the hell" and "What happened to our bumper?" were the first two.
Have you ever been in a abusive relationship, do you just leave?
Yes. Been in one. Left on friendly terms.
Maybe looking at it from your perspective that's what a normal person does.
There are two perspectives here - sane and insane. It's really not rocket science.
My girlfriend and I got drunk in my room and she falls a lot drinking. She hit my bunk bed and made her head start bleeding. When I turned on the lights, there was blood pretty much everywhere. Do you know what it feels like and how hard it is to reason things out when someone is bleeding like that? Do you know all the thoughts that rush through a normal person's head when something like that happens? I didn't do anything and I was afraid I was going to be blammed for this. There was blood everywhere.
That means that you're not good in stressful situations. You didn't chop her and cook her to hide the evidence, have you? On the other hand, you didn't call the ambulance either. You probably should've. And yes, I was in similar situations - I just kept my composure.

.Chris

Clueless
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*Clicks on thread*

*Reads article*

*Exclaims in disgust, and now is mentally scarred*

Who the freaking hell does this kind of sick shit to their NEWLY WED husband? Let her stay, and rot in prison.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    They have FSR or whatever it's called and yeah it's still not great
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    so AMD seem to finally be starting to take AI seriously
    Oh yeah those new 8000 CPUs have AI cores built in that's interesting
    Maybe they plan on offloading to the CPU?
    Would be kinda cool to have the CPU and GPU working in random more
    Tandem even
    i think i heard of that, it's a good idea, shouldn't need a dedicated GPU just to run a LLM or video upscaling
    even the nvidia shield tv has AI video upscaling
    LLMs can be run on cpu anyway but it's quite slow
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Have you ever been beaten by a wet spaghetti noodle by your girlfriend because she has a twin sister, and you got confused and fucked her dad?
    I had a girlfriend who had a twin sister and they would mess with me constantly.... Until one chipped a tooth then finally I could tell them apart.... Lol
    They would have the same hair style the same clothes everything... Really messed with my head lol
    @The Real Jdbye, I could see AMD trying to pull off the CPU GPU tandem thing, would be a way to maybe close the gap a bit with Nvidia. Plus it would kinda put Nvidia at a future disadvantage since Nvidia can't make X86/64 CPUs? Intel and AMD licensing issues... I wonder how much that has held back innovation.
    i don't think nvidia wants to get in the x64 cpu market anyways
    you've seen how much intel is struggling getting into the gpu market
    and nvidia is already doing ARM
    i don't think they want to take more focus away from their gpus
    Yeah I think Nvidia s future lays in AI GPU acceleration stuff if they can get that going it's going to be super interesting in the long term
    AI assisted game creation might become a thing
    At least that's something I think would be pretty cool.
    Don some VR glasses and gloves and talk to the computer and paint entire worlds
    "OK Cortana I want that mountain a little taller and more snow on top, and I would like some random ancient pine forest around the bottom"
    "Now we need a spring fed river flowing down the north side and add some wild life appropriate for the biome"
    Many TBs of assets and the programming of something like that is going to be tough but I think it's something we might see in 20 years maybe sooner
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Many TBs of assets and the programming of something like that is going to be tough but I think...