OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Capture6-538x561.png

icon11.gif
Source

You can find the full PDF in the source.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Schlupi said:
Pfft. What is the US Government going to do?
tongue.gif

They can get the FTC on them or even ban them from conducting business in the US. Once a ban in the US happens the ripple effect will surely reach Europe leading to more bans.

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
Hop2089 said:
Schlupi said:
tongue.gif

They can get the FTC on them or even ban them from conducting business in the US. Once a ban in the US happens the ripple effect will surely reach Europe leading to more bans.
Nobody's going to get banned, lol. This is just a song-and-dance routine congress puts on to convince the American public that they're doing their job. I've seen this a million times. The next step is a member of Sony will be dragged out before Congress to testify -- just another photo-op to make Congress look good.

LunaWofl

Tyrant R. of ye olde Prinny Squad
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Snailface said:
Hop2089 said:
Schlupi said:
tongue.gif

Nobody's going to get banned, lol. This is just a song-and-dance routine congress puts on to convince the American public that they're doing their job. I've seen this a million times. The next step is a member of Sony will be dragged out before Congress to testify -- just another photo-op to make Congress look good.
This

trigger_ftu

The FantomPhox
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i read about this over at QJ this is nuts. sony screwed up and got sloppy. to top it off got cought with their pants down. thats what they get for thinking that their system was "unhackable".

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Snailface said:
Hop2089 said:
Schlupi said:
tongue.gif

Sony could be banned if it's worse than we all thought and I do agree that this is also a big show for PR.

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What answers to the HoRs want from Sony? Sony screwed up big time and they need to reimburse their customers for all these major inconveniences.
hateps3.gif

xDarkAngelx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TheDarkSeed said:
What answers to the HoRs want from Sony? Sony screwed up big time and they need to reimburse their customers for all these major inconveniences.
hateps3.gif
And why's that? Sony doesn't owe you anything for their free service being down for two weeks.

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
xDarkAngelx said:
TheDarkSeed said:
hateps3.gif
And why's that? Sony doesn't owe you anything for their free service being down for two weeks.
True that they owe nothing for their free PSN service being down, but they do owe people a lot for putting them in danger of identity theft.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM