Canada
hey there
im soon going to be going to US to meet my cousin's
but i will have some illegal stuff on me
i will have
QUOTE said:
Acekard2i with 4GB filled with games
Acekard2i with 2GB filled with games
M3 Lite with 2GB filled with games (most likely i will get it by then)
PSP Modded with 4GB/2GB/2GB filled with games
Laptop filled with downloaded movies

How do they check you on the border?

Will i have any problems?

should i hide my consoles and flashcarts underneath my clothes????
rolleyes.gif

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Lol haha
tongue.gif
dont worry. they wont actually go thorugh the problem to start up all that just to check some piracy things when people are actually having some real threats like guns, drugs and that.

EDIT: Now if my post didn't help at all i will go a little more detailed.
I went to US with a familiy of 5 members including me. We had like 8 luggages and 4-5 personal things like bag and that. Now becaue of that we were inspected but they only asked us the money we had with us and checked like 2 luggages and didn't bother to do anything more.

Now about legal issues. If they actually ASKS which they wont. Then you have the right to actually say that your games is simply a backup of games from your home to simply reduce the amount of space you have to take with you. Same with the movies. All your flashcarts is competely legal without the sdhc cards. Your modded PSP is also competely legal if the games is backuped. And no they wont go through the problem to check the firmware... They only know what drugs and terrorist is, not modded things. Hopefully this made your trip a little more safer. And yes lie away about the backup... They cant prove it anyway that it is not a backup.

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You should be fine. Although I did not take an AK2.1 through a border, I took it from state to state using an airline. When I went through security I just placed my DS down so that the MicroSD slot wasn't a dead giveaway and I was good. When you pass through the X-Ray, its not piracy they're looking for its guns, bombs, or drugs.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You should be fine, flashcarts and modded systems are the least of their worries. If they got past customs getting in through the mail, then they will get past those customs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool