OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
www.gamergeddon.com
XP
Country
United States
OMG So like carts and gateways with the Nintendo do the thing and then I go GOODNESS GRACIOUS I have 4.5 SysNAND and 9.4 EMUNAND

SO IT me want downgrade to 4.2 but AM AT 4.5 and IT like ME NEED LEGIT GAME to upgrade in SysNAND then can DOWNGRADE.

But No Game have me!!! Lord oh Lord Help!!!!

So where I Go do this can I do this?

Could do a new card emunand and upgrade it via ROMMMMM of some Mario and his Green Brother Koopa game but I HEARD on the INTERNET FORUM OF this site that IT BAD to take emuNAND backup and TELL THE GATEMASTER CARD to put that IN SYSTEM NAND.

I don't want to be BAD!

poisonousj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMG So like carts and gateways with the Nintendo do the thing and then I go GOODNESS GRACIOUS I have 4.5 SysNAND and 9.4 EMUNAND

SO IT me want downgrade to 4.2 but AM AT 4.5 and IT like ME NEED LEGIT GAME to upgrade in SysNAND then can DOWNGRADE.

But No Game have me!!! Lord oh Lord Help!!!!

So where I Go do this can I do this?

Could do a new card emunand and upgrade it via ROMMMMM of some Mario and his Green Brother Koopa game but I HEARD on the INTERNET FORUM OF this site that IT BAD to take emuNAND backup and TELL THE GATEMASTER CARD to put that IN SYSTEM NAND.

I don't want to be BAD!

You have to stick a paperclip in the back of it.

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What in the actual fuck are you talking about? Seriously. Can we get a translator in here?

I know all of these words, but your arrangement of them is leaving me very, very confused
"can we get a translator in here"

sorry CWC is in jail right now
christian-weston-chandler.png

Venseer

A weapon to surpass Metal Gear
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
What in the actual fuck are you talking about? Seriously. Can we get a translator in here?

I know all of these words, but your arrangement of them is leaving me very, very confused
I am working with a team of scientists to translate this ancient text. I think it's from Mayan origin but we are not sure yet.
stock-footage-diverse-team-of-scientists-or-researchers-working-together-in-a-dark-laboratory-carrying-out.jpg

inuyasha555

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is this supposed to be hard?

Get Gateway Ultra 3.0.1 and the US gateway.dg package, copy the launcher and .dg file to your SD card
Load the exploit through the DS profile menu
Hit downgrade...

thtl1999

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
let me guess. he have a flashcart which is blocked in over 4.2 and have no gateway card or lost blue cart or something.... the web exploit is fine with 4.x i think he want to make xorpad which need profile exploit.
i don't know gateway downgrade make US 3ds to 4.2. what he really need is working flashcart in 4.x and some metal care

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/