Hacking US 3DS Download Play With EU Mario Party Star Rush

Magic Lubricant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to do download play on a US 3ds on the Eu Mario Party Star Rush? Currently going into download play gives an error and says wireless communications is turned off. Anyone know a fix?
I have a US New 3DS Xl with Luma and a9lh.
Thanks!

Dev5359

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you and your friend both need to have the .CIA installed to play together. me and my fiance have been playing it together on US consoles.

finn_91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Is it possible to do download play on a US 3ds on the Eu Mario Party Star Rush? Currently going into download play gives an error and says wireless communications is turned off. Anyone know a fix?
I have a US New 3DS Xl with Luma and a9lh.
Thanks!
Just create an EmuNAND, unlink it and change its region using Plailect's guide. Only fix available.

Dev5359

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't need an alternate emunand ^ that's not a good idea, and is a waste of time.
Just install a region free patched .CIA of it from that ISO site. Again, I've been playing multiplayer on a US console with no problems. It's fun, too!

clancy94

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
You don't need an alternate emunand ^ that's not a good idea, and is a waste of time.
Just install a region free patched .CIA of it from that ISO site. Again, I've been playing multiplayer on a US console with no problems. It's fun, too!
Is it more fun than the other 3ds Mario party ? I really wasn't a fan of that one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

justln

Trophies
XP
Country
You're missing the point, this topic is talking about local download play which doesn't work with the EU cia file with a US 3DS.

Reactions: finn_91

Magic Lubricant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried region free too, but download play doesn't work, you?

finn_91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I tried region free too, but download play doesn't work, you?
It won't work. You have US cosole. Use US game. And play with US consoles.
Wanna play local multiplayer using EU or JP version with EU or JP friends. Change region to EU or JP.
There's no other option.

Dev5359

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, must have misread that you were attempting download play. Me and my fiance are both using the full version of the game on US consoles. Download play won't work. Get them to install the region free CIA on their system.

Magic Lubricant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, must have misread that you were attempting download play. Me and my fiance are both using the full version of the game on US consoles. Download play won't work. Get them to install the region free CIA on their system.
My friends don't have modded 3Ds's rip them

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: damn wifi