Hacking Urgent question! DSTT and Flashed DS Lite

Linguistically

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
On the review, the list of games working looked nice, but this list was for an unflashed DS. I have a flashed DS, if I get a DSTT, will the DS games be 99.99% compatible?

Just two other questions:

How can I change the skin if I get the DSTT? I saw a sticky but it led me to some Chinese/Asian site.

And secondly, how do I download a kernel? I came to this site: http://www.ndstt.com/new_download.html but I don't know what to click or where to go to download lastest kernel.

Thank you!

paul3100

Trophies
XP
Country
Flashed or not it makes no difference unless you intend to run ds games or .nds code from a slot 2 card!

As for skins, go to the official site of TTDS and go to download section for some other skins and tool to make your own, the skins go in -system- folder then skins! i think???!!!

Code:
http://download.ndstt.com/download/os/v1.17/ttmenu_en.zip
latest 1.17 kernal from official site

Linguistically

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can you give me a link to that skin site? And how will I be able to put the skin on? Put it onto MicroSD then what? XD

Thanks.

P.S., if I get a fake DSTT, will the compatibility with NDS games decrease greatly? Very urgent question!

jruschme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Linguistically said:
P.S., if I get a fake DSTT, will the compatibility with NDS games decrease greatly? Very urgent question!

No, as long as you run the latest software (with the FakeKiller disabled, of course), you will have the same level of compatibility as a genine DSTT.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: both of which work well in potplayer