Hacking Urgent I need help. It is about my DS lite top screen black.

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,322
  • Replies 5
D

Deleted User

OP
This is Urgent

My sweet limited editon Zelda Gold DS Lite(legit) has a wobbly top screen. If I put it in a certain position the screen shows but It mostly does not. Also my warranty is up. Also the figures for my serial number got rubbed off. Also when open the screen all the way out it shows nothing like the top screen is always in sleep mode. It wobbles everytime I touch the hinge part.

I need help.​

Rising_Dragon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like the ribbon cable went bad, along with some hinge problems that is paired with it. Drop it much on the right top corner or somthing?

Time to get a replacement one for doing the fix yourself, or paying some sort of premium for Nintendo to do it for you.

D

Deleted User

OP
Rising_Dragon said:
Sounds like the ribbon cable went bad, along with some hinge problems that is paired with it. Drop it much on the right top corner or somthing?

Time to get a replacement one for doing the fix yourself, or paying some sort of premium for Nintendo to do it for you.

Which Ribbon cable?

Rising_Dragon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The one that connects the system to the top screen and is coiled in the hinge.
I believe if that cable bugs out like it was installed improperly in screen replacements, the system doesnt work/turn on.
Sounds like the same issues you are having.

D

Deleted User

OP
It turns on but I just goes black depending on which position I have it in.

Edit

My DSL's bottom screen is going fizzy too. But goes good after a while.

BlackDave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You made the thread look like one of those item descriptions on Ebay, with all the big letters and color.

Anyway that "reads" like either a damaged or misplaced ribbon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DTApple @ DTApple: Did someone say llamas?