Urgent help.

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Zytk, Aug 3, 2008.

Aug 3, 2008

Urgent help. by Zytk at 7:02 PM (913 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Zytk
    OP

Newcomer Zytk Newbie

United States
    This may sound stupid, but i dont care, its the first time ive used an emulator.
    How can I load a .sav file using No$gba?

@edit
    help me I even made an account here just for getin help [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Zytk
    OP

Newcomer Zytk Newbie

United States
    Sorry for double post. but my topic has 0 view [​IMG] s.. I need the help! IF you're reading, just answer i know my problems simple stuff [​IMG]

3. camx

Member camx GBAtemp Fan

United States
    well, i dont know how the current one works but most times if the sav file has the same filename as the rom file when you load it, it usually will pick it up.... otherwise you might need to change different save formats depending on where the .sav file came from. if you still have no replies i'll check it out when i get off work.

4. Zytk
    OP

Newcomer Zytk Newbie

United States
    thx for your reply camx, but that wasnt of too much help really.. [​IMG] i hope someone else reads or you find a wayto help me.. thank s to everyone that posts a reply.

5. Shyvnal

Member Shyvnal GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Depends.
    The saves are in the "BATTERY" folder and have the same name as the rom. If you save using the in-game save option then it should loads, presuming you have changed the save type already (options - emulation setup - nds cart backup media)
    If you right click and save state you can load it by right clicking and select load state, however it doesn't work for me.