Urgent Help!!! M3 Lite Pro Question

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by sk4tr09, Nov 29, 2006.

Nov 29, 2006
  1. sk4tr09
    OP

Newcomer sk4tr09 Newbie

United States
    Hi guys, I got a M3 Lite Pro as a gift from my sister. She visted Hong Kong last week. I was so happy when i found out that she got me one but she forgot to buy me a passcard 3. I havent try it yet on my DS. The real problem is that the box is all in chinese. I dont even speak or know how to read any chinese. The question is that, is there anyway i can convert the chinese language on the M3 to english? Please help me out. I wouldnt mind any kind of suggestions. Thank you [​IMG] Also im pretty sure that the language on the card is chinese because on the pictures on the box the menus are in chinese.

2. lenselijer

Member lenselijer GBAtemp Maniac

Netherlands
    no, you have 2 versions of the m3, chinese and english version. The chinese version is cheaper, so its not possible to change languages [​IMG]

3. AznKenshin

Newcomer AznKenshin Member

United States
    Where did she get it anyway? I have relatives who live there and they're interested in making a private shop for friends of mine to distribute NDS flashcarts for cheap.

4. paxl13

Newcomer paxl13 Member

Canada
    Anyway, you will be able to use it without any problem with no jap knowledge, it's a loader, not taht hard to use...

Methinks
    paxl13

5. Shinji

Member Shinji ҉҉ ҉҉

United States
    And you dont need to know Greek, Italian, Spanish, and not even English! Cause its Chinese! [​IMG]