1. ZethN64

ZethN64 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Maybe you should take your own advice. Truthfully, it's not bullying to dispel false information someone is stating, which includes you and what AlexS saying he had my files when he obviously doesn't.

lol

I already had planned on it and stated that in my previous post, but I guess thanks???

Subtle Demise and Acelib like this.
  2. Acelib

Acelib Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Well Zeth, even though a lot of people dislike you, thanks for all of your work that you and your team has done. I'll be glad when your project gets finished! When exactly do you think that will be though?

DarthDub and Subtle Demise like this.
  3. DarthDub

DarthDub Amateur Hacker

United States
    Holy shit! This brings back memories..Good and bad. (I'm also a user on The-GCN.) Anyways, it's good to see you back ZethN64, even if you caused a bit of drama back in the day. I really enjoyed your work and everyone else's work. I was really excited for the port to Majora's Mask game engine and then it just stopped after that. I really hope you can finish what you started. :P

4. Acelib

Acelib Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I feel like that port may have been the downfall of the project but either way, I couldn't agree more. :P

5. ZethN64

ZethN64 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I honestly don't care if people dislike me or not, Internet popularity is overrated but as for the project, I'm not going to announce any finish project dates as to not rush any development to make sure this gets done right. A lot of projects rush through spitting out maps without doing any real design and game research then later quit when they hit problems they should of researched and fixed in the beginning. I will later announce the full details of the project on The GCN and my youtube channel sometime this year.

There is actually a lot of misconception about what happened then and a lot of false things said about me, which include Shadowfire who has apologized to me about it. It's also the reason I was unbanned and reinstated back on the gcn. If I was really as bad as everyone claimed, I wouldn't of been unbanned and definitely not put back as an administrator. As for why the project fell apart, I've explained it a bit in a previous post and plan to do a podcast on the GCN with Shadowfire and a couple members from the old Ura team to explain what really went down.

Porting it to the MM engine was not the reason it fell, there was a lot more underlying issues and more RL issues that the team struggled with. Keep an eye on the GCN for an upcoming podcast where we will explain what happened.

DarthDub likes this.
  6. Acelib

Acelib Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Alright thanks for the info Zeth. But do you still have a team or is it all you now? Also, is there any way that anyone else can help you with your project?

DarthDub likes this.
  7. DarthDub

DarthDub Amateur Hacker

United States
    I'm glad that you got unbanned. Are you still continuing the project on The-GCN? I could try helping in any way I can. (I don't know much coding, but I can do playtesting and maybe fiddle around in a hex editor, who knows?)

8. davidBazuka

davidBazuka Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Well, I'm not gonna try to argue/bully/be rude to you, so I think it is good to have you back in the modding community, although I had not known about what had gone down until after it all when down. Anyway, I wish you good luck on your project!

9. fihn14

fihn14 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    If you dont know much about programming then sorry bud but when it comes to oot modding you are a bit out of luck

10. ZethN64

ZethN64 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I appreciate the offers for help but I have it covered honestly. I got a small team who I am working with and we won't be expanding it from there to keep things working smoothly and less complications. It was one of the things I learned from Ura's mistakes was not to make the team so big.

Thank you David and to everyone who is also being respectful in their posts! It's honestly nice to hear that for a change as a lot of the drama revolving Ura happened years ago and it's really not healthy for people to keep holding a grudge over it for so long. I honestly have moved forward from Ura's failures and would love people to do that as well. Especially since a lot of the anger stemmed from not being able to play the project in the first place, which I can honestly understand. That position is going to change as they will get to play something far better than what Ura would of been. Perhaps I'm a bit of a optimist on this but due to Ura ending, it pushed me to learn how to properly 3D model in 3dsmax and leave sketch up behind. This has literally caused a drastic increase in the quality of models I've been able to make compared to the days I made models in Ura. Even the problems I faced in sketch up with the lack of control in building and UV mapping is no longer there.

This ended up being a bit longer then I wanted to type out but I guess it explains a bit better my position on things and look forward to sharing this project with everyone in the later future. Anyways, I'll stop hijacking the thread here and if you guys want to chat with me, hit me up on The GCN and throw me a PM. Have a great day! :)

Last edited by ZethN64, Jan 30, 2017
    DarthDub likes this.
  11. MADCAP_MORGAN

MADCAP_MORGAN Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Is this still happening?

osaka35 likes this.
  12. fihn14

fihn14 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Doubt it

13. MarcusArthuriel

Newcomer

Oh well, It was a nice dream I guess ._.

14. Bl4ckeagle

Bl4ckeagle Member
    Newcomer

Australia
    And still dreaming, hoping somewhen i can play this expension.

15. JoostinOnline

JoostinOnline Certified Crash Test Dummy

United States
    Probably never. Don't necropost.

16. Alex S

OP Alex S Creator Of WWHDM, And Metroid Fusion XER0X!

United States
    Okay guys ive decided to startup work on this again ^-^

EDIT: If you want to help DM Me.

Last edited by Alex S, Jan 27, 2018
  17. Alex S

United States
    [​IMG]
    First Area Import in Over a Year and a Half ^u^ more to come this week guys (expect demos!!!)

18. LuigiBlood

LuigiBlood SNES and 64DD Savior

France
    I did better than this using a 64DD disk.

Custom Test Map:
    [​IMG]

KiiWii, DarthDub, Psi-hate and 2 others like this.
  19. Alex S

United States
    Your import looks really nice but i dont quite get what the video was supposed to be.

Fates-Blade-900 likes this.
  20. XAIXER

XAIXER Kaiser Supremissimus

Canada
    He made his own DD disk.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Restoration, Project, Zelda