Gaming ur-quan master psp (star control 2)

FSSimon

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hi all,

I have been looking around google for this perticular file:

uqm-0.6.2-psp_rev002.zip

All I get is dead links.

Anyone knows where to get it? Dcemu is down today and yesterday the link from the offical UQM thread's link was not working.

I'm dying to play SC2 on my PSP...

thanks
Simon

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Since the content is only 11Mb (i have the most shoddy internet connection available...) and i have never played this i figured i'd check to see if it works for me. Success! muddaload i can't remember if you have a phat or slim PSP but if it's a slim i can say first hand (as i watch the intro static pics) that you're definitely doing something wrong.

Although i'm guessing i may have to read the manual to get a clue what i'm actually supposed to be doing (i just scanned jupiter...woohoo!).

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Nope, i see only disadvantage to the GEN firmware so i use 5.00M33-6. It's possible that it could be the firmware that's causing the issue but you'd have to test that for yourself.

As for placing the files...i just followed the instructions in the readme. Like i said earlier my internet provision is useless so i just used the 11mb content file and the PSP files linked above and none of the additional sound content that's available.

How have you got yours set up?

themuddaload

Creepin' hardcore.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i think i have the stuff in the right folder, and i have the voice acting and music files too.

im guessing it just doesnt like gen...

ill eventually put my psp 1k back on 500m33-6, but im too lazy ATM. im going on a long trip on spring break though, so i will probably remod it before then.

too busy playing monster hunter right now xD

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
----hijaking thread----

whats this game about and how does it actually work ???

just dloaded the pc version to try and i have like no clue what to do ... i just fly arround aimless in the universe ....

themuddaload

Creepin' hardcore.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Youkai said:
----hijaking thread----

whats this game about and how does it actually work ???

just dloaded the pc version to try and i have like no clue what to do ... i just fly arround aimless in the universe ....
um, they tell you what to do... IIRC you start out having to go to either the moon or earth, then you get to upgrade shit, and go on a glorified version of the flash game "motherload" (not my namesake) mining ores, and flying around trying not to run out of gas or die, all the while dodging the ur-quan masters.

themuddaload

Creepin' hardcore.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i got it working, on my psp2k. i put the .uqm files in the wrong folder, i was rushed that day =P

works so far, im using both the music and voice files as well. takes a while to load the voice files before people start talking, but thats understandable, its a psp...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol