uploading saves

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by iza, Sep 13, 2006.

Sep 13, 2006

uploading saves by iza at 10:37 PM (495 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. iza
    OP

Member iza gbatemp, the new crack

United States
    okay, so, from what i understand, REIN can transfer the saves off of a DS cart. my question is, is there a way i could get a save off of my g/f's cart and edit the map in AC:WW and put it back on the cart so she can play it. she doesnt have a m3l/scl yet, my m3l thats on the way is our first entrance into the scene, but i dont want to buy another cart until i see how the m3 does.
    thanks,
    Isaiah

2. tama_mog

Member tama_mog Kupo

United States
    sure, if you got a m3 lite, I believe if has similar options as the g6 lite when you hit a rom to select save options:

"select “Default -> 1”, G6 software will copy the game save data of XXXXXXXX.0 into XXXXXXXX.1 file

select “Default -> 2”, G6 software will copy the game save data of XXXXXXXX.0 into XXXXXXXX.2 file

select “1 -> Default”, G6 software will copy the game save data of XXXXXXXX.1 into XXXXXXXX.0 file

select “2 -> Default”, G6 software will copy the game save data of XXXXXXXX.2 into XXXXXXXX.0 file

select “Default -> DS card”, G6 software will copy the game save data of DS card into XXXXXXXX.0 file

select “DS card -> Default”, G6 software will copy the game save data of XXXXXXXX.0 into DS card

select “Format DS card”, G6 software will erase the data of DS card"

3. iza
    OP

Member iza gbatemp, the new crack

United States
    i should be receiving it by monday...had to wait for the new passcard. but this should help alot if the software operates the same.
    GRACIAS!!!