Uploading Introduction...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Psyren, Nov 3, 2007.

Nov 3, 2007

Uploading Introduction... by Psyren at 9:21 PM (649 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Psyren
    OP

Newcomer Psyren Member

United States
    If you ignore the odd way I'm trying to introduce myself, I'm Psyren; a 23rd year old from the Midwest with a hobby of playing video games and trying to find ways to get the English-Japanese languages onto my favorite DS games.

I'm a big Anime fan but my favorite games happen to be ones from *not as* popular series, like Rockman.exe/RnR, Digimon, etc. I'm also currently watching/trying to fandub songs from The Meloncholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Digimon Savers, RnR, among others.

I also have a pretty busy job during the weeks, but you can normally catch me on AIM (PM me for the username) or a few other places online.

Other than that, I'm up for chatting, etc so feel free to drop me a line, k?

2. JPH

Banned JPH Banned

United States
    I hope that upload doesn't get to 100% [​IMG]

Welcome to GBAtemp.net.
    If you need anything, let me know (PM me).

Just a reminder: NO posting rom links and if you feel spammy, check out the Testing Area.

Enjoy your stay on this incredibly awesome forum.

3. Rayder

Former Staff Rayder Mostly lurking lately....

United States
    Whassup! Welcome to GBAtemp! You WILL like it here. We're all like a big happy family.

4. Shinji

Member Shinji ҉҉ ҉҉

United States
    +10 for the witty introduction :0

Welcome to the hotel, there are clean sheets in the closet...(and I HIGHLY recommend changing the sheets cause you never know if jacob was in your room or not... [​IMG])/