ROM Hack Upload your ev'd Pokemon pkm files

yusuo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There arent alot of collections of ev'd pokemon pkm files and none on GBATemp so lets start one.

You can upload your pokemon files here and also download other peoples files.

2 Rules in doing this

1. List the pokemon your uploading and what game they were made for
2. They have to be legal, meaning no stupid stats.

You can upload them singuly or as a pack, for mine Ive zipped them all and uploaded to mediafire as one download, I thought it would be easier for other people.

So without any further ado let me present you with my ev'd pokemon pack

Pokémon

Dragonite - Black
Dusknoir - Black + Soul SIlver
Excadrill - Black
Ferrothorn - Black
Gengar- Black + Soul SIlver
Metagross - Black + Soul SIlver
Porygon Z- Black + Soul SIlver
Salamence- Black + Soul SIlver
Scizor- Black + Soul SIlver
Snorlax- Black + Soul SIlver
Starmie- Black + Soul SIlver
Umbreon- Black + Soul SIlver

Ive created the same pokemon twice for Black and Soul Silver and the filenames say which one is for which game.

Heres the link
http://www.mediafire...dupew6s33556cto

Now its your turn upload your packs here

Reactions: 1 person

yusuo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I mean legit in laws of the game, mine are all modified originally caught pokemon but modified to be legit

CameronDrake

Trophies
XP
Hey I create legal PKM files from Smogon strategy, I'm working on every Pokemon and I will post them by tier as i complete them, right now I'm on the Uber tier. I create every possible combination of each.

Example:
Pokemon: Arceus-Bug
Strategy: Calm Mind
Item: Insect Plate
Nature: Timid
Moveset: 1, 2, 3, 4

493_Arceus-Bug (Calm Mind) (Insect Plate) (Multitype) (Timid) (Calm Mind, Judgment, Ice Beam, Recover)
493_Arceus-Bug (Calm Mind) (Insect Plate) (Multitype) (Timid) (Calm Mind, Judgment, Spacial Rend, Recover)

I uploaded a torrent of every possible Arceus forme/type/strategy as a sample. I will upload more as i complete them.

Torrent link:
http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2872975?load_bal=41731675&show_files=1&page=1&ref=1330890994#file_list

Reactions: 1 person

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think this is a great idea. Hopefully more people get involved. Maybe a link on how to do this should be in the first post? Some people might want to do this, but not know how. Heck, a link showing what to do once you download a Pokemon pack, such as how to add the downloaded Pokemon to the game would be a nice touch too. Cool thread! :D

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I think this is just as bad as creating a Pokemon in an editor. Downloading a pre-prepared Pokemon kills the spirit of the game, you're supposed to train them to fit your game style - earn them, in a sense.

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think this is just as bad as creating a Pokemon in an editor. Downloading a pre-prepared Pokemon kills the spirit of the game, you're supposed to train them to fit your game style - earn them, in a sense.
This. If you don't want to spend your time training your Pokes, you don't deserve a team.

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look for the Smogon Set Database section at the bottom. It Contains all smogon sets in every possible combination. I update it about 1-2 times a month to reflect the current sets listed on the Pokemon analysis pages.

http://kazowar.webs.com/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte