Upgrading memory card to 16gb or 32gb

Discussion in 'PSP - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by grifterb, Dec 19, 2015.

1. grifterb
    OP

grifterb Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 1, 2013
    This is actually a question regarding both hardware and hacking. I already have a hacked psp with a 8gb pro duo stick. I was planning on upgrading my memory to somethin higher like 16gb or 32gb. The problem is I am not very well informed on the subject, and appearently there are certain clones out there that have terrible writing/reading speeds. Is there a way to determine if the memory card is legit, from a picture or something? I have several online options and I can probably post some pictures if such a thing is possible.

Furthermore, my psp is already hacked (3000 series, PROB10 6.60), however if I replace the memor stick pro duo, I will have to repeat the hacking process. Considering that I hacked it before, I'm assuming that the process will be slightly different, and I will follow somewhat different steps (I'm guessing that I will only replace the files on the memory stick?). Is there a comprehensive tutorial for that particular case?

2. Tikker

Tikker GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 8, 2007
    Canada
    imo get a photofast adapter and use a couple of microSD cards. best bang for you buck

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice