Hacking Question Upgraded to 8.1.0 from 7.0.1 and now all games have the corrupted data message

Cheshy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
As the title says, I updated from 7.0.1 to 8.1.0, using ChoiDujourNX and now all my games say that they are corrupted.
Is there a way to fix this without re-downloading and re-installing them all? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

eskinner3742

GBAtemp Professional Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had an issue like that jumping from ReiNX to Kosmos. Unfortunately, I didn't find a fix and just backed up my save and reinstalled them all.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is your SD card real ?

Did you install the game updates too ?

And the sig patches ? The box is unticked on "sdsetup.com" so many people miss them

It is strange that every single game would be corrupted.

NoNAND

Give me back my legions!
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Make sure you have the latest signature patches.
Get them and copy them to your SD card overwriting them if prompted.
If you're not on the latest version Atmosphere 0.9.2 along with It's fuse primary as it has been updated in this current version of atmosphere.
Consider doing a backup of your SD card's content and doing a format.
Or alternatively you might switch between CFWs. Try ReiNX if it solves the underlying issue.

Zap2000

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
As the title says, I updated from 7.0.1 to 8.1.0, using ChoiDujourNX and now all my games say that they are corrupted.
Is there a way to fix this without re-downloading and re-installing them all? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Did u find solution to this it happened last time I updated and wish to find a fix before updating again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn