1. Copai1

OP Copai1 GBAtemp Regular

Costa Rica
    Hello, I'll explain the situation: Upgraded to 6.0.0 a console that was downgraded to 1.0 by error and couldn't boot up any cfw, I used the "manualchoiupgrade" from "SwitchHomebrewGuide". Once I tried everything and saw the system working well I decided to turn off the console to get the SD card out but now the console won't turn on, not even with the charger plugged in, I can´t even see the Nintendo logo or something.
    Is there something I can do? Everything was going great until this. If you can, please help me. Thanks.

2. MushGuy

MushGuy GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Is it set to Auto RCM, by any chance?

Copai1 likes this.
  3. Copai1

Costa Rica
    I turned off AutoRCM before booting to sysnand.

4. Lacius

Lacius GBAtemp Legend

United States
    If you downgraded from X to 1.0.0, then upgraded from 1.0.0 to 6.0.0, and X is higher than 6.0.0, then you have a fuse mismatch. Can you boot the system using a custom bootloader like Hekate?

Copai1 likes this.
  5. Copai1

Costa Rica
    I'm a (redadted), I'm sorry it was AutoRCM, I didn't know ChoiPC also enables it even if I disable it in Hekate, my self-made "jig" wasn't working.

Also, yeah, this switch was on 9.0.1 before the downgrade to 1.0, then I updated to 6.0 because ChoiPC can't handle higher for what I know, I will upgrade with ChoiNX now.

Thanks for the help both of you.

Last edited by Copai1, Jul 18, 2020
    Lacius likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - ChoidujourPC, everything, Upgraded