Hacking upgraded to 4.3 now homebrew channel doesnt work

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Do you still have bootmii at boot2 or a forwarder channel? If not you will need one of original games of stickied topics.

Burton

Real Life VIP and Educator
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The usual "I updated to 4.3 and this or that doesn't work anymore" *SIGH*. I don't even understand the need for updating. Anyways did you reinstall the HBC? Try using HBC 1.08

Edit: forgot to mention that you need one of two games to reinstall HBC. The two games are *Search Stickies Guides*

After reading carefully what games you need then you can click on my signature to use Modmii and reinstall HBC again.

madeirabhoy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Burton said:
The usual "I updated to 4.3 and this or that doesn't work anymore" *SIGH*. I don't even understand the need for updating. Anyways did you reinstall the HBC? Try using HBC 1.08

Edit: forgot to mention that you need one of two games to reinstall HBC. The two games are *Search Stickies Guides*

cheers, its not actually my machine, its a mates. so he needs to get a copy of lego indiana jones (its a pal wii)?

brausm08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
madeirabhoy said:
Burton said:

cheers, its not actually my machine, its a mates. so he needs to get a copy of lego indiana jones (its a pal wii)?

...if you have a forwarder channel installed, you can use that by putting the hackmii installer boot.elf in the folder the forwarder points to, then running the channel....

Burton

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
madeirabhoy said:
Burton said:

My apologies to you (not you friend LOL) anyways check modmii instructions. It will help you big time.

madeirabhoy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Yuan said:
Do you still have bootmii at boot2 or a forwarder channel? If not you will need one of original games of stickied topics.

its a mates, his bootmii doesnt do anything, what could he do if he had a forwarder channel for hbc?

Burton

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
madeirabhoy said:
what could he do if he had a forward channel?
it will reinstall the HBC directly without the need of the game's disc

gotta go to zzzz.. let's hope you can solve your friend's problem.

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
madeirabhoy said:
Yuan said:

its a mates, his bootmii doesnt do anything, what could he do if he had a forward channel?

http://bootmii.org/download/ Download this and put boot.elf on forwarder's target folder. Or use it to load a usb loader with the required game.

EDIT: You will need to rename boot.elf to boot.dol

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
tj_cool said:
Yuan said:
EDIT: You will need to rename boot.elf to boot.dol
Uh, no
You just need a forwarder that can forward to elf files...

Yeah, it really doesn't work (just tested).

He can also use wiixplorer/loadmii on the target folder for example and put boot.elf on root of SD card and run through it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat