Upgraded from 3.2U to 4.2U (Games wont load from USB Loader GX?)

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by wiiboy45, Jun 28, 2010.

1. wiiboy45
    OP

wiiboy45 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 14, 2009
    United States
    OK, I finally got around to upgrading my wii from 3.2u to 4.2u. I used NUS Autodownloader and that utility worked pretty good. After doing the upgrade my Homebrew was upside down so I reloaded HB and the problem was fixed. So, I try a game through USB Loader GX and it doesn't load. (I ran games with IOS222 in the past with great success). Maybe I need to reload USB Loader GX or maybe I need to use the Trucha Bug utility again... I am not sure since I am still a noob [​IMG]

Here are the statistics on my system:

Wii sys menu Ver 4.2u
    Homebrew 1.0.6 IOS61 v21.29
    USB Loader GX Rev874
    Bootmii
    Priiloader w\sys menu hacks

I ran signCheck and here are my results:
    [​IMG]

2. ocdetective

ocdetective GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 19, 2008
    Malaysia
    Looks like IOS 222 is on v5 either change the GX settings to run IOS249 or install v4 of IOS222. Other option use a different loader that is compatible with v5 or GX rev 922 and above for IOS222 rev 5 although its maybe buggy as they are still at beta release - last stable release is the one you are using).

3. wiiboy45
    OP

wiiboy45 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 14, 2009
    United States

Thanks it worked, I installed v4 of IOS222. Now games load fine with USB Loader GX using IOS222 [​IMG]

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice