Hacking Homebrew upgrade straight to m33-4 from m33-2?

jalaneme

Female Gamer
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
or shall i wait for 3.8 m33 firmware? i heard recent news that it was coming soon, reason i am considering upgrading is castlevania won't boot on m33-2 and i have to upgrade to more recent firmware to get a fix for it, will there any problems upgrading from m33-2 to m33-4

jalaneme

Female Gamer
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
go for it.
update to 3.71-4 from any 3.71 m33 firmware.
that's what you mean i suppose cause there is no m33-2 and m33-4.

huh? yes there is? 3.71 m33-4 (which is the latest) 3.71 m33-2 (which is what i have)

anyways to upgrade you just put the firmware file in the root of the memory stick? what do you do from here?

Sir VG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
To do any update to the M33 firmware, you put the files from the ZIP into the update folder, then go to your Game listing and run the M33 file. Update done.

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd have it connected to a power source during every update (just to be safe). If I remember correctly, it won't let you update if your battery power is below 75% or something like that...
unsure.gif

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm only updating my PSP when it's really necessary...
My PSP's still running on 3.40 OE-A (srsly
rofl2.gif
) and Castlevania is running fine (just like Disgaea and every other recent game I've tried)

I guess the next time I'm going to update my PSP is when God of War is released...

jalaneme

Female Gamer
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
I'm only updating my PSP when it's really necessary...
My PSP's still running on 3.40 OE-AÂ (srsly
rofl2.gif
) and Castlevania is running fine (just like Disgaea and every other recent game I've tried)

I guess the next time I'm going to update my PSP is when God of War is released...

castlevania wouldn't run on my previous firmware m33-2 i just kept on getting a black screen, i've updated to version m33-3 and it says in the readme that this problem has been fixed, i will update to 3.80 m33 when i comes out as it has the remote play features? which i could use with my ps3.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse