funnystory

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have rxtools with pasta. How do I make sure I am in dev mode? I also have sysupdater installed to my sysnand. I go to dev mode and it loads my sysnand,however I can also load rxtools with pasta/gold down r and chose to load sysnand. Is there difference between the two?

Edit:Reinstalling 0.3 as adviced by some users instead of 0.4.1 for sysupdater. After I do this sysupdater 0.3 ran under dev mode?

Last edited by funnystory,

Dean_

Trophies
XP
Country
I have rxtools with pasta. How do I make sure I am in dev mode? I also have sysupdater installed to my sysnand. I go to dev mode and it loads my sysnand,however I can also load rxtools with pasta/gold down r and chose to load sysnand. Is there difference between the two?
rxMode - sysNAND uses firmware spoofing (9.5) and DEVMODE uses native firmware (in your case, 7.x).
If you update firmware on rxMode - sysNAND, system will be broken.

funnystory

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rxMode - sysNAND uses firmware spoofing (9.5) and DEVMODE uses native firmware (in your case, 7.x).
If you update firmware on rxMode - sysNAND, system will be broken.

I hit devmode and it takes mt to my sysnand. How can I make sure I am in dev mode for 100% fact. I am using RXtools with pasta.

hunter010709

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mate we tried, really, pasta and old sysupdater and your good to go(not the sysupdater you claim to have a page ago).

Pasta is pasta, rxtools is rxtools. Having rxtools boot into sysnand is not a true replication of the pasta cfw. I voiced my concern when 'thunder' etc tried mixing names due to this, but whatever.........

There is enough infomation here in this thread to do your job.

hunter010709

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I hit devmode and it takes mt to my sysnand. How can I make sure I am in dev mode for 100% fact. I am using RXtools with pasta.
This is why you should use pasta, if your in devmode your in devmode with rxtools, Being in sysnand is your best clarification yeah. Hope you have a good build and aren't using the infamous version of sysupdater.
If you select to boot devmode, you are good to go.
Generally speaking, depending on the build, there may be issues.

funnystory

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I pressed dev mode and I am hoping for the best. Currently installing with sysupdater 0.3 .For some it says already installed.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

DS updated fine. Got a screen saying themes now work. Thanks to everyone that helped in this thread I really appreciate it and you guys are what makes GBAtemp worth posting on. I haven't rebooted yet though,the system auto rebooted and all is fine. Hopefully If I turn it off it doesn't jinx. Thanks alot Guys.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Happy birthday! +1