Hacking Updating Wii it's been a lonnng time lol

MontyQ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok I have a launch wii nsc/u with firmware 4.1 and am running usb loader gx rev 640 and have installed cios38 rev 15 to 249 or whatever lol.

Now my isuuse is if I try and newer usb loader gx revisions my hdd never gets detected at all some times it says install unstubbed tickets some times it askes for other things I have no idea, but if I stay at rev640 everthing works fine I turn wii on go to hb channel gx loads up and hdd is detected fine.

do I need to update my cios' or some thing can any one give me please anf thank you some very easy noob steps to follow to get the lastest gx loader revsions to load my hard drive as the only way the new ones work right now is when it counts down i unplug my hdd power and replug really fast but on 640 I dont have to do any of that.

Also yes I have cleared my global settings for gx and tried many things that I can think of so if anyone can help me thanks to you
smile.gif

PS i used the ultimate wii 4.0 guide to do my wii when the guide was new they i used the hacked 4.1 updater after so I only have install what was in the guide at that time plus I did cios38 rev 15 in slot 249 last week

thanx

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
What do you want? You can:

-Stay on the working rev640
-Throw GX to the bin and try WiiFlow or CFG-Loader
-Install Hermes cIOSrev4, and use a Loader that uses this at Startup

I would say that you should try another loader first (GX is unstable as hell), or just stay at the working rev.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte