Kevs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I haven't played my Wii in years, and currently I'm on 3.2U firmware softmodded with the twilight princess hack.

Haven't really looked around, but will I be able to play new games? I have a gamma backup loader channel that I used to load backups, but I'm not sure if it will work for new games if I don't update the firmware

Does anyone have any clues on how I would go about upgrading my Wii safely? I'm a noob at this stuff and would really appreciate any help I can get

Thanks!

scooby74029

wanttabe dev
Trophies
Website
www.wiithemer.org
XP
Country
United States
Kevs said:
Hello,

I haven't played my Wii in years, and currently I'm on 3.2U firmware softmodded with the twilight princess hack.

Haven't really looked around, but will I be able to play new games? I have a gamma backup loader channel that I used to load backups, but I'm not sure if it will work for new games if I don't update the firmware

Does anyone have any clues on how I would go about upgrading my Wii safely? I'm a noob at this stuff and would really appreciate any help I can get

Thanks!

dont go past 4.1

4.2 and 4.3 didnt add anything at all except ways to stop homebrew

go to the stickies at the top of this forum and get modmii for windows

tell it your wii is a virgin and what system menu you want and generate a guide and follow it easy as that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)