Updating Supercard

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Strider, Oct 14, 2005.

1. Strider
    OP

Strider Next to the mainstream

Oct 29, 2002
    I could update my Supercard CF up to 1.44, but I need the 1.52 update for the DS.

If I try to update to 1.52, I get the message 'This isn't accurate upgrade file. Please turn off GBA.'.

Yes, I am using the CF update. Is it correct to run this from the GBA / DS GBA Part? Or from the DS?

(Incase you're wondering, I split my thread, this one to clarify the SC issue, the other one for the DS Flashme)

Thanks

2. CynicalShitMan

CynicalShitMan GBAtemp Regular

Aug 28, 2003
    You need to upgrade to 1.50 first

3. 754boy

754boy :D

Banned
    Oct 24, 2002
    United States
    Mississippi
    what he said........ [​IMG]

4. Strider
    OP

Strider Next to the mainstream

Oct 29, 2002
    Ah, great, thanks you two!

Do you have a download link, the main site is down *g*

Nm, I still had it on my harddisk. Quite some fiddling around if you waited until you bought a passkey [​IMG]

5. shinseiryu

shinseiryu Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 24, 2006
    United States
    Sorry to bring up an old topic but does anyone know where I can find the V1.50 firmware for the Supercard CF? I cant find any old copies of firmware at eng.supercard.cn. The new 1.63 update just says "This isn't accurate upgrade file."

edit: might have found it on the chinese site, just hope it doesnt break my card

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice