Updating streetplaza with EmuNAND 6.3

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by RenegadeKid, Dec 7, 2013.

1. RenegadeKid
    OP

RenegadeKid GBAtemp Fan

Aug 11, 2013
    France
    Hello !

I updated successfully my 3DSXL my emuNAND with the latest firmware but I have a question please:

Is it possible to update the streetplaza without risk?

Thank you !

2. Patxinco

Patxinco Riding a Shooting Star

Apr 18, 2011
    It is, no problem, i've done it too.

3. Jackall4BDN

Jackall4BDN Haunter of Daydreams and Nightmares

Nov 8, 2013
    Gambia, The
    Within your Mind
    Well i did too, but now i am confronted with another problem, maybe someone knows something.

I updated my streetpass-plaza with emunand and it worked like a charm, having the new hats, new menus etc.
    Then however i decided to buy the additional games, they work, they are fun, it was worth it, problem is tho that since i downloadet the games to my sd i dont seem to meet any more Miis in the plaza.
    Streetpass still flashes me the content for other games, just no miivisits for the plaza... it drives me mad, any idea what´s going on?

4. octopus

octopus Member New

Sep 6, 2013
    Somalia
    I did the same: updated and bought 4 additional games and everything is fine for me.
    But you should check if Streetpass data is enabled. You can do it from the Plaza or check Settings.

5. Jackall4BDN

Nov 8, 2013
    Gambia, The
    Within your Mind
    i disabled and reenabled streetpass-plaza-sp, deleting the entry for streetpass in data-management and reenabling it, can´t know if it worked until tomorrow, tho...

6. RenegadeKid
    OP

RenegadeKid GBAtemp Fan

Aug 11, 2013
    France
  7. Jackall4BDN

Nov 8, 2013
    Gambia, The
    Within your Mind
    Just for the sake of letting people know, that "delete-streetpass-entry, disable it in software and re-enable it"-thing worked for me^^

octopus likes this.
  8. Tomorrow's Joe

Tomorrow's Joe Member

Newcomer
    Oct 11, 2013
    United States
    Mii Plaza is working for me on emuNAND 6.3. After I formatted my SD card, all I did was copy the files back before updating Mii Plaza in emuNAND. I kept all my progress including my puzzle pieces.