Hacking Updating streetplaza with EmuNAND 6.3

RenegadeKid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello !

I updated successfully my 3DSXL my emuNAND with the latest firmware but I have a question please:

Is it possible to update the streetplaza without risk?

Thank you !

Jackall4BDN

Haunter of Daydreams and Nightmares
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well i did too, but now i am confronted with another problem, maybe someone knows something.

I updated my streetpass-plaza with emunand and it worked like a charm, having the new hats, new menus etc.
Then however i decided to buy the additional games, they work, they are fun, it was worth it, problem is tho that since i downloadet the games to my sd i dont seem to meet any more Miis in the plaza.
Streetpass still flashes me the content for other games, just no miivisits for the plaza... it drives me mad, any idea what´s going on?

octopus

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
Well i did too, but now i am confronted with another problem, maybe someone knows something.

I updated my streetpass-plaza with emunand and it worked like a charm, having the new hats, new menus etc.
Then however i decided to buy the additional games, they work, they are fun, it was worth it, problem is tho that since i downloadet the games to my sd i dont seem to meet any more Miis in the plaza.
Streetpass still flashes me the content for other games, just no miivisits for the plaza... it drives me mad, any idea what´s going on?
I did the same: updated and bought 4 additional games and everything is fine for me.
But you should check if Streetpass data is enabled. You can do it from the Plaza or check Settings.

Jackall4BDN

Haunter of Daydreams and Nightmares
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I did the same: updated and bought 4 additional games and everything is fine for me.
But you should check if Streetpass data is enabled. You can do it from the Plaza or check Settings.
i disabled and reenabled streetpass-plaza-sp, deleting the entry for streetpass in data-management and reenabling it, can´t know if it worked until tomorrow, tho...

Tomorrow's Joe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mii Plaza is working for me on emuNAND 6.3. After I formatted my SD card, all I did was copy the files back before updating Mii Plaza in emuNAND. I kept all my progress including my puzzle pieces.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol