Updating retail carts on gw classic mode

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by obito, Feb 2, 2016.

1. obito
    OP

obito I can have a title?! :O

Jan 21, 2010
    New Zealand
    I know this must have been asked a million times but i cant seem to get it to work. Im on 10.5 emunand. I load up classic mode, download the 1.5 and 1.4 updates for my xy and oras retail carts, but when I go to the home screen they arent there ready for install? is there something I'm missing? i go back to eshop and it says they have been downloaded. I try reinstalling anyway and same thing. Anyone have a clue where they'd be?

as far as i know my nands are linked because I have to unwrap stuff every time i load into gw. But i'm not too good at this because I haven't been following the scene.

I also read that cia updates are a no go for retail carts.

Help?
    thanks

2. evandixon

evandixon PMD Researcher

May 29, 2009
    United States
    If you downloaded the updates from the eshop, they've already been installed.

Zidapi likes this.
  3. obito
    OP

obito I can have a title?! :O

Jan 21, 2010
    New Zealand
    Welp looks like you're right. I haven't touched my 3ds in a while so I forgot how updates go. silly me.
    The updates weren't working the first time until i redownloaded them, but I didn't check and jumped to the conclusion that i had to install it from the menu or something.

Thanks .__.''