Hacking Updating Mii Plaza with EmuNAND 6.3 (Safe? Issues ? Bugs? Freeze?)

RenegadeKid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everyone,

Nintendo is gonna release its new firmware and they might block the emuNAND, so I was thinking of updating the Mii Plaza before they do so.

I have browsed internet and found some people encountered some issues updating the Mii Plaza : some don't get puzzles anymore... Is the firmware compatible with the newest update of Mii Plaza?

Have you also encountered some issues?

Thanks.

tomiga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have updated my Japanese 3DS's Mii Plaza (with emuNAND) to the latest one and haven't experienced any problems whatsoever.

Reactions: RenegadeKid

RenegadeKid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have updated my Japanese 3DS's Mii Plaza (with emuNAND) to the latest one and haven't experienced any problems whatsoever.

Thank you dude !

Well have you tried to use it in the systNAND (4.1-4.5), or are you just using it in the EmuNAND (6.3) ?

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
I wouldn't rely on emuNand for anything that is not easily replaceable, like a hard-earned Mii Plaza save for instance.

It really buggy beta code. Not only that, Nintendo can detect your actions easier while online and they could punish you arbitrarily, at any time.

Reactions: Huntereb

RenegadeKid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I wouldn't rely on emuNand for anything that is not easily replaceable, like a hard-earned Mii Plaza save for instance.

It really buggy beta code. Not only that, Nintendo can detect your actions easier while online and they could punish you arbitrarily, at any time.

So it's better not to update it?

I'm actually afraid the new update of Mii Plaza isn't compatible with the firmware 4.5.

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States

EC 20102!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr