Hacking Updating lego dimensions on 5.5.1

poseidun

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I use loadine to play games. I own Lego dimensions but it won't let me update without updating system. What would be the easiest way to update the game without updating system? If I have to go to 5.5.2 I will but I just like the ease of use of loadine. Thanks

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
So I use loadine to play games. I own Lego dimensions but it won't let me update without updating system. What would be the easiest way to update the game without updating system? If I have to go to 5.5.2 I will but I just like the ease of use of loadine. Thanks
You can download it with Wii U USB Helper and install with Wup Installer GX2.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can download it with Wii U USB Helper and install with Wup Installer GX2.
Not for loadiine. The process is different. Read the Loadiine thread. In the OP of that thread you'll find instructions for updating loadiine games

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Not for loadiine. The process is different. Read the Loadiine thread. In the OP of that thread you'll find instructions for updating loadiine games
They told they own the game and the game requires the figures, so they probably have it as a disc.

poseidun

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*games, which makes me feel they meant games in general, but I might be wrong.
OP: Are you using loadiine or a disc to play Lego dimensions?

Sorry I thought I was clear when I said own Lego dimensions. I have the disc for Lego dimension s . now If i used wup and that usb helper (which I have no idea how to use). Would I need to do anything else to my wii u? Or would it just install the updates where they are supposed to go on the wii u hd. Btw I do have a 1 gig 2nd that uses power supply. Would be pretty cool to fill it up with games and not have to constantly change out usb stick that fits like 4 games

Anyways thanks for the help really appreciated

poseidun

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry I thought I was clear when I said own Lego dimensions. I have the disc for Lego dimension s . now If i used wup and that usb helper (which I have no idea how to use). Would I need to do anything else to my wii u? Or would it just install the updates where they are supposed to go on the wii u hd. Btw I do have a 1 gig 2nd that uses power supply. Would be pretty cool to fill it up with games and not have to constantly change out usb stick that fits like 4 games

Anyways thanks for the help really appreciated

I mean 1tb

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb