Hacking Updating games with a banned switch

Limp-Bones

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, as the title says how can I update my games with a banned switch? I managed to update my firmware to 8.1.0 right now but I do not know how to update games.... any help? I'm new to these stuff mind you (reason why I got banned. Forgot I am on CFW and auto updated)...

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, as the title says how can I update my games with a banned switch? I managed to update my firmware to 8.1.0 right now but I do not know how to update games.... any help? I'm new to these stuff mind you (reason why I got banned. Forgot I am on CFW and auto updated)...
The same way you got the games on there: download the updates from unspecified internet or discord sources, and install them with a title manager such as Tinfoil or Goldleaf.

Kuwagatamushi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's fine. Search for updates to your legit game in the same manner that OrGoN3 stated, and you'll be good to go. Downloaded updates definitely work on legit games.

eyric101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have access to an un-banned switch (like a friends switch), play the game on that switch, downloading the updates. Then do a console to console update (even banned switches can do this). It brings both switches up to the same version.

Yoni Arousement

Trophies
Website
yonihq.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
One particular Japanese game I found has an update, but for the life of me I can't find its update NSP for download. I requested it on another site but no response yet. And since my console is now banned it's impossible for me to download the update through my console at all.

Edit: Using HBG Switch solved that issue. Can't find an update or DLC NSP? No problem! I like how it can batch install updates.

Last edited by Yoni Arousement,

Hinaru77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have access to an un-banned switch (like a friends switch), play the game on that switch, downloading the updates. Then do a console to console update (even banned switches can do this). It brings both switches up to the same version.
Thank you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse