Hacking Updating emuNAND to 10.3 on O3DS

foreveryang

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm so confused on how to do this and scared of messing up, all the tutorials I've found might be outdaded so what's the easiest and safest way to do this? O3DS EmuNAND on 9.2

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For o3ds (and n3ds with the latest beta builds of reinand or cakes) you just have to go into system settings and tell it to update.

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That works too.

As long as your preferred method of CFW and your model are able to use the latest update, you can just let the system update normally as long as you are in emunand.

foreveryang

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That works too.

As long as your preferred method of CFW and your model are able to use the latest update, you can just let the system update normally as long as you are in emunand.

Oh ok thanks!! I was worried about doing it normally so I just used that...thanks again now I know

Athe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I seem to be having problems with this. I've tried to update 3 times on emuNAND rxTools and every time I try to launch rxTools emuNAND after that, it locks on a black screen. What could I be doing wrong? No Gateway/DS flashcart, sysNAND 4.5.

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I seem to be having problems with this. I've tried to update 3 times on emuNAND rxTools and every time I try to launch rxTools emuNAND after that, it locks on a black screen. What could I be doing wrong? No Gateway/DS flashcart, sysNAND 4.5.

Are you using 2.6 or a 3.0 nightly?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou