Hacking Updating emunand, but somethings up...

kutteke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I just tried to update the emunand on a friend's yoshi 3dsxl, 9.0.0-20e and upon selecting the system update, the console said applying update, restarting now... wich would take me back to the sysnand? Nintendo knew what was up or what is happening here?

It's not the first time i've done an emunand update but I don't recall seeing this happen before?
If this is the case, is there another way of doing the update?

rfire90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When it restarts it does go to sysnand, but it's the emunand that was updated. You just boot into GW mode again and it should be updated.

kutteke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
This is before the actual updating process starts. not after I am talking about. That's why I'm worried :)

otto888

I break things for a living.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It could have been updating a title that needed a restart to update or something. Just try it again, but make sure you're in EMUNand. Unless Nintendo found a way to break out of EMUNand while updating, you'll be safe.

kutteke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I'll have to get back to you on that one, he just left for judo practice, update on that tomorrow.

kutteke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
that would be nice :) I didn't check the settings menu again after this happened. since he had to go. But I'll be sure to check it. Thx!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Tattle-tale :creep: