Gaming Updating drive to LT+ - without original drive keys?

mr deez

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Apologies, sure this is here somewhere but couldn't find an answer - I bought my current 360 pre modded with LT and so I don't have the original drive keys.

I assume I'll be able to extract these from the modded fw I have on the drive now to reflash with LT+ - is that correct or am I screwed?

Cheers for the help..

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
You apparently cant extract the key out from a flashed Xbox. This is something I found as a answer to the same question you had:

QUOTE said:
You would have to do MRA hack if you dont have your dummy files or original firmware dump and have LT...Because LT behaves like the original firmware so you cant use Dummy From Ixtreme in JugleFlasher any more so if you dont have your key files backed-up you have to MRA to get the key out...

I'm no expert at this btw...

mr deez

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Delta517 said:
You apparently cant extract the key out from a flashed Xbox. This is something I found as a answer to the same question you had:

QUOTE said:
You would have to do MRA hack if you dont have your dummy files or original firmware dump and have LT...Because LT behaves like the original firmware so you cant use Dummy From Ixtreme in JugleFlasher any more so if you dont have your key files backed-up you have to MRA to get the key out...

I'm no expert at this btw...

Oh bugger, thought this may be a possibility.. MRA hack? sounds complicated!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free