Hacking Updates included in games, Save data on 9.2 EmuNAND

Kingfield

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys,

Just recently bought a New 3DS XL for my bro. Wondering about a few things, as I'm waiting (aren't we all) for the Gateway update for New 3DS XL.

I was just wondering if anyone knows what updates are present on MH4U, and Pokemon (ORAS) - whether they require an update from 9.2?

Secondly, if not, will the save files still be playable on GW classic mode once i install EmuNAND? (From what I understand, it should work fine, the problem is only with 4.5 consoles like the one I currently own myself).

Thanks in advance

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
No games require anything above 9.2 for the moment, but obviously that can change with new releases, but Pokemon and MH4U will both work on 9.2

Yes saves files make using 6.x save encryption are usable in classic mode if started on a 6.x+ system....unless gateway change things, but i guess they will probably stick to the current method used in ultra if/once the new3ds update is released

Kingfield

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
No games require anything above 9.2 for the moment, but obviously that can change with new releases, but Pokemon and MH4U will both work on 9.2

Yes saves files make using 6.x save encryption are usable in classic mode if started on a 6.x+ system....unless gateway change things, but i guess they will probably stick to the current method used in ultra if/once the new3ds update is released
sweet. all i needed to know. Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKyNPg7UIIc