Gaming Updated YouTube app

Buurmanzz92

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi I accedently updated my patched YouTube app now it won't load anymore. When i install my old patched version it tells me i need to update.. somebody know a sollution ?

Buurmanzz92

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
You can reset update versions for titles with DevMenu, try that.
Yeah i tried that already the problem is i started the updated youtube app. Now after i delete the update it asks to update or it won't start.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Is there a way to make the switch forget i ever updated YouTube ?

8BitWonder

Small Homebrew Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah i tried that already the problem is i started the updated youtube app. Now after i delete the update it asks to update or it won't start.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Is there a way to make the switch forget i ever updated YouTube ?
Did you delete the update with DevMenu, or did you reset the update version with DevMenu?
These are two different things.

Resetting the update version will make Youtube use whatever current update it has (if any) regardless if it was launched with a newer one previously.

Last edited by 8BitWonder,

Buurmanzz92

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Did you delete the update with DevMenu, or did you reset the update version with DevMenu?
These are two different things.

Resetting the update version will make Youtube use whatever current update it has (if any) regardless if it was launched with a newer one previously.
Thnx man i overlooked that option problem solved !

Reactions: 8BitWonder

BLCKBLuR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone explain to me how to do this? I just installed the Atmosphere IPS Patched YouTube NSP, and when I try to launch it, it says that an Update is Required... I also tried to Ignore the Required FW version when I installed the NSP the second time, but the same thing happens. Am I having the same issue?

If not, then how can I fix this???

I didn't know YouTube worked on consoles with CFW... Because when I first modded my switch Youtube wouldn't connect anymore, I assumed because I am using 90DNS... So I was using BrowseNX to watch youtube... which sucked lol.

How can I get my YouTube app to work?

Thanks in advance!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No matter the limit he always gives the tip +1