Homebrew Updated to a9hl - lost my files and saves from my rxtools emunand

Kapaya

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi there!

So just finished the install on my o3ds and unlike my n3ds I kinda lost all my installed files that was on my rxtools emunand... Is there any way to recover (actually only really care about the Pokemon Omega Ruby save I had). I did copy over my whole SD folder and my games were installed on the emunand, is there a way to recover said saves?

If not I'm probably a dead man :(

Edit: Shit, noticed I posted this in the wrong forums :/

Last edited by Kapaya,

Davidosky99

Eevee :3
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country

Kapaya

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Alright, after I've done that, anything else I need to do?

Edit: Got it working, thanks for the quick help!

Last edited by Kapaya,

Kapaya

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Delete your emunand using emunand9 and set luma to autoboot sysnand

Yeah I had done that step already before and Luma is working fine/fully updated, it was just that my emunand seems to not have gotten restored to sysnand the first time around, but everything seems fine now (Luma current version and system version is sys 11.0.0-33E. I guess everything is correct now, or do I have to do the delete emunand step? (Cause all I did was restore emunand to sysnand)

Davidosky99

Eevee :3
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
Yeah I had done that step already before and Luma is working fine/fully updated, it was just that my emunand seems to not have gotten restored to sysnand the first time around, but everything seems fine now (Luma current version and system version is sys 11.0.0-33E. I guess everything is correct now, or do I have to do the delete emunand step? (Cause all I did was restore emunand to sysnand)
You should if you want that extra GB ;)

Kapaya

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thing is, I've already formatted the SD card throught Emunand9 the first time. Do you really think it's needed again? Cause if I've understood it correctly, all I did now was to restore my emunand into my sysnand and not actually create another emunand, or did it make another hidden partition like it was before?

Last edited by Kapaya,

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
IF you previously removed your Emunand, then you're fine. You just restored the backup to your sysnand, no Emunand was created.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ending to the fallout series was lame could've gave us a bit more