Hacking Suggestion Updated to 9.0.1, now can't boot past atmosphere logo

Igir

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Latvia
Hi, today updated to 9.0.1 and now can not boot past atmosphere logo. The screen just stay's black. I can send payload and it boots till atmosphere. Any help would be appreciated.

Nithos

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Same issue, was on 9.0.0 with 0.9.4 and now i can't get past the second atmosphere logo after i updated to 9.0.1 . Tried replacing files again, sigpatches etc... still crashing for me. Using the fusee primary payload.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

No, simply replace the old files with the latest atmosphere release. Also get latest sigpatches.

Same issue, was on 9.0.0 with 0.9.4 and now i can't get past the second atmosphere logo after i updated to 9.0.1 . Tried replacing files again, sigpatches etc... still crashing for me. Using the fusee primary payload.

Reactions: Yoni Arousement

Igir

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Latvia

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I had to reformat sd card to FAT32, then downgrade to 9.0, and again reformat back to ExFat. It looks like updating to 9.0.1 corrupted SD and it just didn't boot

City Hunter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is it possible you just have chosen the wrong address card format option when updating the FW, happened to me in the past as well...

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Never CFW'd my Switch before (I've CFW'd my 3DS though). Are these problems common with updating the FW?
You should always check before updating if there is a new atmosphere release and also if there are new sigpatches. Furthermore, never update on Day 1.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah my Switch is a patched one. Its on 8.0.1 currently...awaiting a time when I can CFW with it.
You will probably be pushing up daisies, or playing on the next generation, by the time CFW comes out for anything that is patched and past firmware 8.0. Get an unpatched unit, they are cheap and hackable forever.

Reactions: Yoni Arousement

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.