Hacking updated to 6.39 ME-9, now PSP crashes a lot

Zalda

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
whenever i try to go to usb-connection or to system settings, the psp loads for 2-5 seconds and then just powers off.
games still work though, but all the rest is fucked up.....
the cfw instlal was succesful because when i press select in the menu it shows 6.39 VSH menu.

bascially everytime i try to access anything from the settings menu it powers off after 5 seconds of loading
frown.gif

clonesniper666

KRII LUN AUS
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It may be a problem with one of your plugins since I had this happen on the Pro firmwares of 6.39 but once i switched to ME mine worked. Try taking the plugin folder off the memory stick and see if it works then, it could also be a problem with the 6.39 ME-9, I cant say for sure since I still use 6.39ME-8.

Zalda

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
clonesniper666 said:
It may be a problem with one of your plugins since I had this happen on the Pro firmwares of 6.39 but once i switched to ME mine worked. Try taking the plugin folder off the memory stick and see if it works then, it could also be a problem with the 6.39 ME-9, I cant say for sure since I still use 6.39ME-8.
the plugins thingy worked!!! thanks so much! everything works and i succesfully updated my firmware, tnx gbatemp!

Zalda

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
been a looooooooong time since i meddled in anything PSP related, i just downloaded an ISO;
(PSP) Shin Megami Tensei - Persona 3 Portable (works on GEN-D3)

does this work on my 6.39 ME-8 firmware? I don't have to do anything special or so? just been out of the loop for a long time, sorry

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol