Hacking Updated SYSNAND on SX Lite, Now Emunand Boots to Black Screen?

mattyxarope

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I updated my system nand (through the normal Nintendo server method) after wanting to play a new game online.

I have an emunand hidden file partition that runs Atmosphere through Hekate (which I boot through SX's boot.dat).

After updating the sysnand recently, I suddenly can't get past the Atmosphere boot screen. It boots, gets to the Atmosphere logo, then black screens.

I use fusee-primary through Hekate (both Atmosphere and Hekate are updated).

I've tried completely replacing Atmo and its folders as well as Hekate. Nothing seems to work.

At this point I have no idea what to do and was going to just redo the SD card, but I wanted to keep my saves and now I realize that I can't fully get my BIS Keys.

Any ideas?

Last edited by mattyxarope,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I updated my system nand (through the normal Nintendo server method) after wanting to play a new game online.

I have an emunand hidden file partition that runs Atmosphere through Hekate (which I boot through SX's boot.dat).

After updating the sysnand recently, I suddenly can't get past the Atmosphere boot screen. It boots, gets to the Atmosphere logo, then black screens.

I use fusee-primary through Hekate (both Atmosphere and Hekate are updated).

I've tried completely replacing Atmo and its folders as well as Hekate. Nothing seems to work.

At this point I have no idea what to do and was going to just redo the SD card, but I wanted to keep my saves and now I realize that I can't fully get my BIS Keys.

Any ideas?
How is the SD card formatted?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Watching the fallout series it is pretty decent