Updated my injected FBI in HnS . And this happens,Really need help

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by LavenderTownSyndrome, Jul 26, 2017.

1. LavenderTownSyndrome
    OP

LavenderTownSyndrome Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 26, 2017
    Philippines
    I need help about my cfw 3ds. This Happened when i updated the injected FBI in the Health and Safety app.Sadly theres two FBI now and when I clicked my old FBI in HnS , this happened.Everytime I open any app , nothing happens , no game , no settings ,no fbi access and no status and battery bar. I need help guys please

2. Joom

Joom  ❤❤❤

Jan 8, 2016
    United States
    You're not supposed to keep FBI injected into H&S. You're supposed to use it to install the FBI CIA then restore H&S. Just restore H&S and use the updated FBI that was installed.

LavenderTownSyndrome likes this.
  3. LavenderTownSyndrome
    OP

Newcomer
    Jul 26, 2017
    Philippines
    Thank You so much . Now how can i restore the HnS app ? Sorry noob here.

4. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
    u can restore it with godmode, I believe, but I don't think that's your problem. in the original 3ds tutorials, it doesn't mention restoring it. the only issue with it is that u can't update. if u try to, it will act like it's updating, but nothing will happen. I still have my H&S with FBI, and I use that version to prevent Nintendo from knowing what I'm doing. I think Rosalina takes that place now, but despite being on the latest luma, I haven't bothered to try it due to all the bugs associated with it.

LavenderTownSyndrome likes this.
  5. LavenderTownSyndrome
    OP

Newcomer
    Jul 26, 2017
    Philippines
    Still nothing happens , confused now with this , still when i clicked anything it just got stuck with the menu screen then unable to move

Attached Files: