Hacking Updated Luma to 6.1.2, now A9 payloads won't boot

bobfacemoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Today I updated to Luma3DS latest version. I have ShadowNAND so used http://luma3ds.ericchu.net/ to set the path of the latest luma to /homebrew/3ds/boot.bin, luma boots fine but now I can't load Decrypt9 when I hold start (yes I have the payload folder on the root and start_Dec9.bin) Any ideas??

Amapola62

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Have you selected "Display/show splash screen before payloads" in Luma3DS settings? I had that option selected once and thought my payloads had stopped working because payloads' booting required a precise timing once the Splash screen displayed...Because I found that too annoying, I just pressed select at boot to go back to Luma's config screen and unselected the option...I still have the splash screen when I boot Luma normally but it doesn't interfere with payloads anymore...

bobfacemoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Have you selected "Display/show splash screen before payloads" in Luma3DS settings? I had that option selected once and thought my payloads had stopped working because payloads' booting required a precise timing once the Splash screen displayed...Because I found that too annoying, I just pressed select at boot to go back to Luma's config screen and unselected the option...I still have the splash screen when I boot Luma normally but it doesn't interfere with payloads anymore...

Worked like a charm ^^ Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Like not emulating the entire SNES but just a loader and the enhancement chips perhaps even...