Homebrew Updated HBB (Homebrew Browser)...

dn_angel000

Phantom User
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
peeps still use that? it hardly ever gets updated now they always have the old versions of snes9x, wii64 etc
laugh.gif

skx7

Trophies
XP
Country
Bladexdsl said:
peeps still use that? it hardly ever gets updated now they always have the old versions of snes9x, wii64 etc
laugh.gif

are you serious? homebrewbrowser is a great app and of course there is a delay in adding all updates of homebrew apps. i would not want to miss this app, the dev will even add a hbc theme download section in his new version.

show some respect, what did you ever contribute to the people?

sonknuck23

Mighty Switch Force >
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Man you guys on this forum are awfully intense with stupid shit.

Anyway, I'm checking this out too. Hopefully it'll work, the past 3 apps. I've updated don't load for me.

dn_angel000

Phantom User
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@foolontehill: Ya I'm pretty sure it's the same cause u stated in ur edits that it doesn't start up it's cause that the old HBBs connect 2 CodeMii.com and the new HBB (v0.3.9) connects 2 dev.codemii.com (New site) lol

EDIT: Added links 2 main post!! lol

foolontehill

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dn_angel000 said:
@foolontehill: Ya I'm pretty sure it's the same cause u stated in ur edits that it doesn't start up it's cause that the old HBBs connect 2 CodeMii.com and the new HBB (v0.3.9) connects 2 dev.codemii.com (New site) lol

EDIT: Added links 2 main post!! lol

I tried downloading the new dol, renaming it boot.dol and placing it in the HBB folder inside of the apps folder. It loaded up, got through the initializing the newtowrk part, and again scrolled my whole screen with attempting to mount sd, attempting to mount usb.

hopefully they get it straightened out. Oh well if not, every other app i have works fine, and i can download on pc and transfer over if needed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse