Hacking Updated game, needs system update to start now. Sig patches or what?

Panzrier

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Title. Do I say fug it and get rid of the game's update? Maybe there's new sig patches since the update exists after 8.1.0 fw? It's been a little while since I got everything set up when 8.1.0 was new. I've forgotten what to do, sorry for the useless thread. Dunno if everything is straight to update the actual fw or if I'd need a new version of atmosphere or what, am running 0.9.3 atmos with 8.1.0 fw as mentioned. I was wanting to play DxM with new DLC, specifically. Update came out the other day..

edit: also I think it connected to something I left on. how to get rid of update system notif too?

Last edited by Panzrier,

satan89

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Update atmosphere to 0.94, then either get the 9.0.1 fw files and use a homebrew called choidujournx to update to 9.0.1, or connect to the internet directly from hos and update, only if you don't have any pirated or unofficial nsps installed or bad logs that could get you banned.

If you just want to delete the system update, enter maintenance mode, by pressing power, then hold vol up + vol down just before the atmosphere sept logo. And then just power down from maintenance mode and the system update gets wiped till you connect online again

Last edited by satan89,
Reactions: Panzrier

gierso

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Do someone know if I try to update from OFW and I'm able doesn't that mean I have not been banned yet ? Or it could be happening after the update ..

The only thing I have done is to

Make a backup
and load an XCI on sysnand ( not install )
Then I did an emunand. And I have toyed with the system afterwards on emunand only
So in sysnand I basically only have one game icon
but I don't know if I did anything else before that could get me banned

Also using Choidujournx to update a non banned switch offline is advised against ?

Enviado desde mi Pixel 3 XL mediante Tapatalk

Panzrier

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Makes sense.. I thought there was a way to avoid updating because of new games?
No qualms with updating, though.

Do someone know if I try to update from OFW and I'm able doesn't that mean I have not been banned yet ? Or it could be happening after the update ..

The only thing I have done is to

Make a backup
and load an XCI on sysnand ( not install )
Then I did an emunand. And I have toyed with the system afterwards on emunand only
So in sysnand I basically only have one game icon
but I don't know if I did anything else before that could get me banned

Also using Choidujournx to update a non banned switch offline is advised against ?

Enviado desde mi Pixel 3 XL mediante Tapatalk
If you clean up like I was advised to (nsp/xci installs, possibly logs as well. anything homebrew. so basically find out how to clear logs after you uninstall that game. Then you should be able to use sysnand) you should be fine. You're cleaner than me. Though get more than just my one answer, I don't know much

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup