Homebrew Question Updated fw and atmosphere, Sys clk gives fatal error!?

JHumBL3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I updated my fw and atmosphere(newest version) to 11.0.1 using Daybreak, the app mentioned pausing sys modules that start up on boot in order to prevent a crash. Now I do not know how to get sys clk to work again.
I have replaced all files associated with the module but to no avail. Any help is much appreciated
20210629_195430~01.jpg

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I updated my fw and atmosphere(newest version) to 11.0.1 using Daybreak, the app mentioned pausing sys modules that start up on boot in order to prevent a crash. Now I do not know how to get sys clk to work again.
I have replaced all files associated with the module but to no avail. Any help is much appreciatedView attachment 268616
Why did u not update to 12.0.3?

bad361

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Who cares? I was on 10.0.2 and updated to 11.0.1 intentionally too cause of some homebrew shenanigans.

As for the main topic, i'd suggest to do a clean install of the latest sys-clk ver from github. Im on 11.0.1 with latest atmos and sys-clk works just fine. May be other sys-modules somehow interfere with it? Just try installing a clean atmos and sys-clk alone and see if it works.

Last edited by bad361,

JHumBL3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still use sxos for nsp/xci installs via usb drive and sxos is not compatible with fw12x.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Who cares? I was on 10.0.2 and updated to 11.0.1 intentionally too cause of some homebrew shenanigans.

As for the main topic, i'd suggest to do a clean install of the latest sys-clk ver from github. Im on 11.0.1 with latest atmos and sys-clk works just fine. May be other sys-modules somehow interfere with it? Just try installing a clean atmos and sys-clk alone and see if it works.
I believe daybreak did something when it asked permission to disable sys modules to prevent a crash after the update. I am going to try the clean install and report back shortly.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still use sxos for nsp/xci installs via usb drive and sxos is not compatible with fw12x.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I believe daybreak did something when it asked permission to disable sys modules to prevent a crash after the update. I am going to try the clean install and report back shortly.
Thanks for the not asshole response like the other guy

Reactions: JHumBL3

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Problem solved.

Problem solved. Much appreciated! Clean install your the win.
I will say if you want/thinking bout swapping to atmosphere, you can install xci, nsp, nsz, etc via external hdd/thumbdrive. The only thing that sx os has over atmosphere now is that sx can mount xci's like game carts. As for installing via hdd, its only possible depending on the installer. But almost (if not all) major installers have it

ikineba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My guess is you update Atm without recopy sys-clk. There are some modifications in the sys-clk package to Atm so the sequence for me is update hekate/fusee -> atmosphere -> sys-clk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality