Hacking Updated from 9.2.0 to 11.0.1 with ChoiDujour. Now Atmosphere can't boot

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how long did you leave it at the nintendo screen, wait a minute or two

if it does to you what it did to me and my friend, you will have to reinstall your games

Last edited by wicksand420,

demsondjoo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
how long did you leave it at the nintendo screen, wait a minute or two

if it does to you what it did to me and my friend, you will have to reinstall your games

waited for 5 minutes still didn't boot. How do i reinstall games, if i cant get it to boot?

Thanks

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
waited for 5 minutes still didn't boot. How do i reinstall games, if i cant get it to boot?

Thanks
I helped a friend of mine out with updating before, it was from 9.something to 10.something, the same thing happened, we had to wait, and it booted, but all our games were gone, not sure if this is what is happening or not, but we had to wait a while for it to boot

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just checked and i have 2 backups. 3.0.2 & 6.1. I assume that if nothing else works i will have to restore it then

If you already used a clean Atmosphere build then good chance you mess up the NAND, if you were to restore 3.0.2, make sure the boot0/boot1 match.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Before you try what is your SD card format? did you select exFAT driver when you updated just incase you used an exFAT format card?

demsondjoo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If you already used a clean Atmosphere build then good chance you mess up the NAND, if you were to restore 3.0.2, make sure the boot0/boot1 match.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Before you try what is your SD card format? did you select exFAT driver when you updated just incase you used an exFAT format card?

My SD card is exfat and i am pretty sure i selected the exfat driver when i updated. But just incase i didn't what can i do?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My SD card is exfat and i am pretty sure i selected the exfat driver when i updated. But just incase i didn't what can i do?

You can try copying all the data off the card first, then format the card to FAT32 using tools like Guiformat or Minitool Partition wizard and put back Atmosphere file see if it boot, if it boot then that explain it. You can also try another SD card if you got a spare one, try to see if it boot on FAT32.

Last edited by Hayato213,

demsondjoo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You can try copying all the data off the card first, then format the card to FAT32 using tools like Guiformat or Minitool Partition wizard and put back Atmosphere file see if it boot, if it boot then that explain it. You can also try another SD card if you got a spare one, try to see if it boot on FAT32.

Just trried with a FAT32 formatted SD with clean Atmosphere + fusee primary and still didn't boot after atmosphere page. Do i need sigpatches with a brand new sd card?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just trried with a FAT32 formatted SD with clean Atmosphere + fusee primary and still didn't boot after atmosphere page. Do i need sigpatches with a brand new sd card?

Sig Patches doesn't affect Atmosphere from booting, problem is your NAND it seem, well time to restore.

demsondjoo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sig Patches doesn't affect Atmosphere from booting, problem is your NAND it seem, well time to restore.

Oh wells, perhaps its time to install emuMMC now. I have my backup but I don't have the "numbers" in my SD card. Is there any other way to restore?

Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm