Hacking Updated from 9.2.0 to 11.0.1 with ChoiDujour. Now Atmosphere can't boot

demsondjoo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi All,

My switch was working fine on AMS18.0.1 with Firmware 9.2.0. I then updated via ChoiDujour to 11.0.1 and now Atmosphere won't boot after injecting fusee primary.

I have tried deleting my atmosphere, sept and switch folder and replace with clean ones and it still won't work. Tried NeutOS & DeepSea and didn't get past the loading screen either. Literally blank screen after loading. The only thing that is working is AutoRCM and loading to hekate works by sending hekate payload..

Any one can help?

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
If it doesn't boot to ordinary firmware - re-install your nand backup and then update again. (Remove any game cartridge if you have it installed in the switch)

LyuboA

Unknown Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
sigpatches have nothing to do with that
just restore your nand backup and use Daybreak to update cause its rare but things like that happen with ChoidujourNX

demsondjoo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well I guess I'm done cause I don't remember the last time I have a name backup... Could be from the time I first got my switch at firmwar 4.0 or smth

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Well I guess I'm done cause I don't remember the last time I have a name backup... Could be from the time I first got my switch at firmwar 4.0 or smth
You can remove your games from your game cartridge, install your 4.0 nand backup - boot into Atmosphere/SXOS - and update.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maybe you should've used Daybreak to update

Not necessary. I updated to 10 fw and 11 fw using ChoiDX and I had no problem but I knew that ChoiDX was so outdated so I transfer to Daybreak until next update will be available then I will use Daybreak.

The problem could be with sigpatch or something is not right with sd card. Really nothing to do with ChoiDX, no. I did and had no problem.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not necessary. I updated to 10 fw and 11 fw using ChoiDX and I had no problem but I knew that ChoiDX was so outdated so I transfer to Daybreak until next update will be available then I will use Daybreak.

The problem could be with sigpatch or something is not right with sd card. Really nothing to do with ChoiDX, no. I did and had no problem.
Daybreak is safer than ChoiDujourNX, and the former should always be used instead of the latter.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Daybreak is safer than ChoiDujourNX, and the former should always be used instead of the latter.

The issues he had a problem isnt related with ChoiDX anyway because I had no issues with it.

And, you are correct. Yes, that's what I am saying. It was outdated and daybreak should be use from now on.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The issues he had a problem isnt related with ChoiDX anyway because I had no issues with it.

And, you are correct. Yes, that's what I am saying. It was outdated and daybreak should be use from now on.
I'm not saying the OP's issue was ChoiDujourNX, but you can't rule it out solely because you didn't have issues with it. I never had issues using ChoiDujourNX, but that doesn't mean it can't cause issues when using Daybreak would have avoided those issues. That's like saying wearing a seatbelt wouldn't have saved one's life because I drive without a seatbelt all the time, and I'm fine.

demsondjoo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not saying the OP's issue was ChoiDujourNX, but you can't rule it out solely because you didn't have issues with it. I never had issues using ChoiDujourNX, but that doesn't mean it can't cause issues when using Daybreak would have avoided those issues. That's like saying wearing a seatbelt wouldn't have saved one's life because I drive without a seatbelt all the time, and I'm fine.

I will stick to daybreak from now on. But any tips on my current issue tho

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What is your fuse count?

How do I check this

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depends on how many fuses you burnt, and the firmware that NAND backup was done on, if the fusee burnt is higher than that NAND backup, you probably won't be able to boot even if you restore it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs