Hacking Updated EmuNAND to 10.4 and now RXTools just presents a black screen?

Gnargle

The day I set a profile picture is the day I die
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Do I need to update RxTools or something? I followed a guide (that I now can't find, of course) but I don't think the version I used was a nightly or anything. Any help? (I use an Old 3DS)
Thanks.

Last edited by Gnargle,

TUK_Pyroman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Launch HomebrewLauncher on your SysNAND, use EmuNAND9Tool to put a backup of your 10.3 EmuNAND on your SD card.

Advice : Always make a backup before doing something who may touch the system...

Gnargle

The day I set a profile picture is the day I die
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Launch HomebrewLauncher on your SysNAND, use EmuNAND9Tool to put a backup of your 10.3 EmuNAND on your SD card.

Advice : Always make a backup before doing something who may touch the system...
Luckily I do have a 10.3 backup from when I had to restore NNID functionality, so that's not too bad. If there are no better ideas I'll do this.

TUK_Pyroman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
i just updated my emunand to 10.4 and all works perfectly in old 3ds with rxtools 3.0

Like Barquillo, I've upadte and everything is OK. Just pay attention, with the firmware 10.4, all soft must be updated to be run, Ironfall too for the 1.0 users.

CrispyYoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It could be homemenuhax installed on your emunand. Try holding your homemenuhax button after launching Rxtools emunand. (If you get in, change your emunand theme to uninstall it from the nand. Make sure that your nands are unlinked first, or you'll have to reinstall menuhax on sysnand again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end