Hacking Updated Emunand and half of installed CIAs gone and can't press "select" to choose rom.

funnystory

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No need. Many people are telling you that you're wrong and already stated why. You keep using the same deluded statements in a desperate attempt to be correct, which you are not. I don't need to prove anything to you. I simply corrected you on something you are wrong. If you don't want to accept that correction, so be it. But the fact remains that you're wrong. I won't waste my time with you.

You pride yourself in your ability to install CFW but you do not know what goes on the scene at all. You were wrong and are trying to say that I am wrong to preserve your ego,same with quantomcat.The fact remains that you open your mouth without knowing what you are talking about and you have the arrogance to be proud about being wrong. Reread my links,inform yourself and come back to this thread. Pasta runs rxtools but if you can't understand that then I don't know what to tell you. Always inform yourself before opening your mouth.

Quantom cat is not a professional. I was going to buy a 3ds off him and he wanted me to send him money so he could go buy it at the store(he didn't have it on hand and wanted me to wait a month) He also had no idea that New3ds had emunand,but he comes on here and talks like he wrote Pastacfw and invented the exploit.

BobDoleOwndU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That's rxTools with the signature patches disabled, not Pasta (the author just titled it rxTools with Pasta as they merged the signature patches from Pasta into rxTools). It wasn't made by Roxas75 nor was it made by the Pasta team. Roxas75 gave rxTools to the Pasta team after he left and had already included the signature patches before leaving. Here's your proof:

From the official Pata CFW thread: https://gbatemp.net/threads/pasta-c...d-on-old-and-new-3ds-required-ninjhax.388925/
Pasta CFW said:
WARNING, THIS CFW WILL BOOT TO SYSNAND !!! The development team will decline all responsability of any consequences of your usage of this CFW (even if your handheld comes to explode).

The rxTools with signature patches thread (not made by the Pasta team or Roxas75): https://gbatemp.net/threads/rxtools-with-signatures-patched-out.390607/

From the rxTools thread: https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-rxtools-roxas75-3ds-toolkit-fw-2-0-9-2.382782/
Roxas75 said:
Hi to everyone!
As you can see from the title, i'm sadly here to annunce that i leave the rxTools development.

Goodbye!

This being said, i want to make you know that rxTools isn't dead!
I personally decided to donate the whole project to the Pasta team.

Reactions: lemanuel

usernametaken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@funnystory The easiest way to settle this is to link to the thread where you got your cfw from.

You originally said you were using Pasta cfw, which is Sysnand only.

The Pasta team has taken over rxTools and continue to work on it and update.
rxTools has not changed it's name Pasta, it has just changed ownership.

I think you were just mistaken as to which cfw you were using or at the very least what it's called. Which is what caused all this confusion.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse